This post may contain affiliate links, so I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Check out the disclosure for more info. And thank you for supporting free content!
Thinking about becoming an actor? This rockstar client went from knowing NOTHING about the biz to BOOKING GIGS on her own…. in under a year AND during the pandemic!
See what she has to say about coaching and advice for new actors.
New Actor / Coaching Client Interview! Stella Yuan
** This is the FULL interview. You can watch just the HIGHLIGHTS here
Want to find out more about Stella? Check out her online profiles!
Stella Yuan, Los Angeles Actress
I’d love to hear from you!
- Are you new to acting?
- Have you started auditioning yet?
- What stage of your career are you at?
- Where do you live? What city or town?
- And what are your big questions about becoming a professional working actor?
Head to the comments sections and post your answers below…. or even any questions you have. I promise to respond to every one!
New to acting? Check this out!
Before your first headshots, read this!
Did you like or love this post? Be sure to share it on Facebook, send it to actor friends, Pin it or Tweet it! It’s a tough business and we could all use a little help out there!
* Please Note: I am not an agent, manager, or casting director. I do not procure work for actors. All information, workshops and coaching are for educational purposes only and are not a guarantee or promise of employment. Thank you for being here!