So you wanna be an actor… But where do you start?
1. Learn how to act
2. Learn how to audition well
3. Get a great actor headshot
4. Start with acting in commercials
5. Do background work for movies and TV shows
6. Build your acting resume
7. Get your first IMDB credit
8. Start building your acting reel
9. sign with a reputable talent agent
Becoming a movie extra or background performer involves a few basic steps:
1. Take a good quality actor’s headshot
2. Research background talent agencies in your area
3. Contact the agencies for sign-up info, open calls etc.
4. Register with at least one background casting agency
5. Submit your work authorization documentation and take any additional photos they require
6. Begin working as a non-union extra right away!
The entertainment industry may seem like a glamorous business where evening gowns are plentiful, everyone has a Beverly Hills mansion and dreams come true! But in reality it is one of the toughest professions around. Rejection is hard – always, for everyone. It’s even more so difficult in a profession
Motivation doesn’t last, neither does bathing – that’s why they’re both recommended daily! Zig Ziglar Acting is a tough business! There is not only a lot to learn, both about the actual skill and craft of acting, but also about self-promotion, marketing, branding, agents, managers, contracts and more. We’re expected
Actors Headshots: Best Headshot Photographers in Atlanta, GA Shooting your first headshot can be intimidating. There is so much to think about and they are expensive, so you want to get them right! I have compiled a list of the top Atlanta headshot photographers because I know that finding the
Actors Headshots: Best Headshot Photographers in NYC Shooting your first headshot can be intimidating. There is so much to think about and they are expensive, so you want to get them right! I have compiled a list of the top NYC headshot photographers because I know that finding the right