This post may contain affiliate links, so I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Check out the disclosure for more info. And thank you for supporting free content!
“How do I get an agent?” is the question I’m asked more than any other by new actors. There are a lot of steps to getting an agent, and even more to getting an agent that is a really good fit for you. But if you’re a new actor START HERE. This is only Step 1. Stay tuned for more!
How To Get an Agent for New Actors: Part 1
Make sure you check out…
I’d love to hear from you!
- What audition challenges do you face?
- What stage of your career are you at?
- Where do you live? What city or town?
- And what are your big audition questions?
Head to the comments sections and post your answers below. I promise to respond to every one!
Did you like or love this post? Be sure to share it on Facebook, send it to actor friends, Pin it or Tweet it! It’s a tough business and we could all use a little help out there!
* Please Note: I am not an agent, manager, or casting director. I do not procure work for actors. All information, workshops and coaching are for educational purposes only and are not a guarantee or promise of employment. Thank you for being here!